Working with violations
You can remove violations using context menu actions:
Clear Markers - removes markers on selected resources
Clear All Markers - removes all markers from workspace
Note: In order to restore violations:
- use Check Selected Resources action
from the context menu on an appropriate container or
- activate automatic check on appropriate Magik project
and clean the project (make sure Project > Build Automatically is enabled).
Navigating violations in Magik editor
Navigating violations in Magik editor is similar to navigating other annotations.
- Edit Magik file which contains some violations.
- Ensure that MStyle violations navigation is activated.
- Use Next Annotation
(, Ctrl + .)
and Previous Annotation
(, Ctrl + ,)
to navigate violations in editor.
Changing graphical representation of violation in Magik editor
Violations have specific graphical representation in Magik editor.
You can change it using annotations preferences.
General > Editors >
Text Editors > Annotations preference page.
- Change preferences for MStyle annotation types: MStyle Error, MStyle Info, MStyle Warning.
- Press OK.
Rules and Violations
Annotations preference page