In this section, you will learn how to use MStyle Violations and Problems views
to browse results of the check performed in the previous step.
Browsing violations in MStyle Violations view
- By default MStyle Violations view is activated after every check run.
However, if it is not visible, open it using Window > Show View > Other... > MStyle Violations menu.
- The view presents found problems categorized in groups.
- Select Function parameter is never used group and press
Show Violations button ().
- Now you can see the list of particular problems.
- Select first violation from the list and double click to open it in Magik editor.
- In MStyle Violations view press Show Groups button
() to show groups again.
Browsing violations in Problems view
- Activate Problems view. If it is not visible, open it using Window
> Show View > Other... > Problems menu.
- Press View Menu button ()
and select Group By > Type.
- Expand MStyle Problems group to see all violations.
- Select first violation from the list and double click to open it
in Magik editor.
Rules and Violations
MStyle Violations view