Comparing Magik Element With Local History Edition
- Open Magik editor for Magik file in which you want to compare
Magik element with an edition from the local history.
- Select an element you want to compare in Outline or Product Explorer.
- From the element's pop-up menu, select Compare With > Element from
- The History view opens and shows all editions of the selected element
available in the local history.
- Select an edition in the history view to see the differences between the selected edition
and the edition in the workbench in a comparison editor.
- If you are done with the comparison, close the comparison editor.
Note: The Product Explorer can be configured to show or not show
Magik elements in files. Set your preferences on the
Magik > General preference page.
Using the local history