Replacing Magik Element With Local History Edition
- Open Magik editor for Magik file in which you want to compare
Magik element with an edition from the local history.
- Select an element that you want to compare in the Outline or Product Explorer.
- From the element's pop-up menu, select Replace With > Element from
- In the upper pane of the resulting dialog, all available editions of the selected element
in the local history are displayed.
- Select an edition in the upper pane to view differences between the selected edition
and the edition in the workbench.
- When you have identified the edition with the one you want to replace the existing Magik
element, click Replace.
- The local history edition replaces the current element.
Note: Product Explorer can be configured to show or not show
Magik elements in files. Set your preferences on
Magik > General preference page.
Using local history