Opening an overview on a type
You can open Type Overview on any type available in sessions
running in the workbench.
- Choose the one of three possible ways to open overview on a
- Press Alt+Shift+T
- Select Navigate > Open Type Overview
from the menu bar
- Run Open Type Overview () command from the main toolbar
- Open Type Overview dialog opens. In Enter
class name or prefix field, begin typing an expression to narrow the
list of available types, using wildcards as needed. As you type, the
list is dynamically filtered to display only types that match the current
- In Matching items list, select a type. Hint:
you can press Down key to move to the first type.
- Click OK when you have finished. An overview
opens on the selected type.
Note: Open Type Overview dialog maintains a history
of recently opened types. These are shown when the dialog is opened
and stay above a separator line when you start to type a filter
Type Overview Dialog