Creating Standard Session
In this section, you will create a new session configuration.
Creating new session using New Session Wizard
- To add new session simply open Session view, select Sessions
tab and choose New > Session from context menu as shown in the picture below.
This will open New Session wizard which will guide you through the rest of the
session configuration process.
- Type session name swaf and set its type to Smallworld GIS 4.2.x. After selecting the type of the session, Runtime list will be populated with
available runtimes. Select runtime named SC 420 configured in previous tutorial.
- Type a path to the image file and press Next.
- Click Add... to add a new environment variable.
- Specify variable name and value. Press OK and then Next
for proceeding to next page.
- Press Finish and the session will be created.
- Note: The wizard page above shows list of Magik projects in workspace. You can
associate any existing project in your workspace with the session by marking proper checkboxes.
- Session will be shown in the Sessions view.
Select Start from the session's context menu to start the session.