Creating a slotted exemplar
In this section you will create a new slotted exemplar with initial methods.
- Open context menu in Product Explorer and select Slotted Exemplar
in New context menu.
- Change container location to environment_manager\astec_dev_tools\modules\as_environment_manager\source.
- In Name
field, type filtered_environment_dialog.
- In Package field, type user.
- We can add parents to new exemplar. Press Add button and type as_environment_dialog or browse for it using
button in the parent table.
- Check Generate pragmas and Generate comments.
- Check new() and init() method stubs.
- You can also change file name or character encoding which will match the general encoding in your project.
- If you need to reorganise or add exemplar file to loadlist, click Next. This action activates the
Configure Load List page.
- After all changes click on Finish.
New file has been created and it should be visible in Product Explorer and newly opened Source Editor.
Note: We can customise code generation for New Slotted Exemplar wizard using
Code Templates preference page.
New Source File wizard
New Slotted Exemplar wizard