Creating new runtime
In this section, you will create a new runtime configuration.
Creating new runtime using New Runtime Wizard
To add a new runtime open Sessions view, then select Runtimes tab
and choose New Runtime from context menu as shown in the picture below.
This will open New Runtime wizard which will guide you through the rest of the
runtime configuration process.
- Specify the installation location:
- Enter name for the runtime in the Name field
- Enter Runtime directory location in the Runtime directory field
- If you are using standard product installation the remaining fields will be filled in automatically
- On the second page you can specify runtime environment variables:
- Enter default environment file location in the Environment file field.
NOTE: For standard Smallworld installation, environment file location is being set automatically.
- Click Finish to create new Runtime
- New runtime will be available in the Sessions view.
New Runtime Wizard