Navigate to Magik element's declaration
In this section you will learn how to easily navigate between declarations of types and class
You can select the name of a class, method, procedure or any other identifier in Magik
editor and quickly open its declaration. In order to reach the declaration:
- Open as_environment_dialog.magik file.
- Scroll content of the editor to manager method of as_environment_dialog
- Press and hold Ctrl key.
- Move the mouse over the name of the class: as_environment_manager. You will see, that
the name becomes a hyperlink.
- Click the hyperlink.
- In the Open Declaration dialog clik OK button.
- The declaration of this element will be opened and selected in the editor:
Magik Source Code
Opening an editor for a selected element