Viewing the type hierarchy
In this section, you will learn how to use Type Hierarchy view by viewing classes and members in a
few different ways.
- In Product Explorer view, find as_environment_dialog.magik and open it.
- In Outline right-click on any object and select Open Type
Hierarchy. You can also open type hierarchy view:
- from the menu bar by selecting Navigate > Open Type Hierarchy.
- by right-clicking an object in Product Explorer and choosing Open
- Click Show the Supertype Hierarchy to see a hierarchy of specific type's
parent elements including implemented interfaces. This view shows the results of going up the type's
- Click Show the Subtype Hierarchy in the view toolbar.
- Click Show the Graph Hierarchy in the view toolbar.
- In the Type Hierarchy view, select a class. All declared methods will be displayed
in the members panel.
- In the Type Hierarchy view select the model element and select Focus
On 'model' from its context menu. model is presented in the Type Hierarchy view.
- Use Previous Type Hierarchies to go back to a previously opened element.
Click on the arrow next to the button to see a list of elements or click on the button to open the