Creating Smallworld 5 Runtime
In this section, you will create a new Smallworld 5 runtime
Creating new runtime using New Smallworld 5 Runtime Wizard
- To add a new Smallworld 5 runtime open Sessions
view, then select Runtimes tab and choose New
Smallworld 5 Runtime from context menu as shown in the picture
below. You can also use Create New Smallworld 5
Runtime command available in view toolbar.
This will open New Smallworld 5 Runtime wizard
which will guide you through the rest of the runtime configuration
- Specify the runtime configuration:
- Enter name for the runtime in the Name
- Enter appropriate Smallworld 5 product paths into this section. For standard products
installation only the Runtime directory has to be provided, after that all the other paths are filled in automatically.
- On the second page you can specify runtime environment
- Enter environment file location in the Environment
- You can set additional variables that will be resolved
after the ones from the environment file with the use of Add...
- Click Finish to create new Smallworld 5
- New runtime will be available in the Sessions
Smallworld 5 Runtimes
Smallworld 5 Runtime Wizard