Creating Smallworld 5 Command Line Session
In this section, you will create a new Smallworld 5 Command Line session
Creating new session using New Smallworld 5 Command Line Session Wizard
- To add new session simply open Sessions
view, select Sessions tab and choose New
> Smallworld 5 Command Line Session from context menu as shown in the picture
below. You can also use Create New Smallworld 5
Session command available in view toolbar.
This will open New Smallworld 5 Command Line Session wizard
which will guide you through the rest of the session configuration
- Type session name i.e. CLS and set its type
to Smallworld GIS 5.1.x. After selecting the type of the
session, Runtime list will be populated with
available runtimes. Select runtime configured in previous tutorial if it is not already
- Type a path to the runalias.exe file that starts the session and
fill command line parameters. Press Next.
- Press Finish and the session will be
- NOTE: The wizard page above shows a list of Magik
projects in workspace. You can associate any existing project in
your workspace with the session by marking proper checkboxes.
- Session will be shown in the Sessions view.
Select Start from the session's context menu to
start the session. You can also use Start command
available in view toolbar.
Smallworld 5 Command Line Sessions
Smallworld 5 Command Line Session Wizard